Getty Premium Stock License Agreement
In a nutshell
Use the purchased images for commercial purposes up to 10,000 units (i.e. 5,000 posters and 5000 t-shirts or 8000 mugs and 2000 hats - you get the picture); You can use the video in commercial works,
provided you adhere to point 2.
You can use the stock media only in the complete image or video downloaded from PosterMyWall. You may not crop, mask or alter the download from PosterMyWall.
Full Legal Agreement
Your use of Getty Images Licensed Material (“Licensed Material”) on 250Mils website is subject to your
agreement to the terms and conditions stated herein. This Agreement also incorporates the terms of 250Mils’
policies set forth at this link. 250Mils reserves the right to
change any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, and you agree to be bound by such changes. You agree
to use Licensed Material solely in a manner consistent with the rights and restrictions in this Agreement
(“End User Terms”):
- You will be able to search and select such Licensed Material, incorporate the watermarked image or video of
Licensed Material within a low resolution, test version of the image or video for comp/layout purposes only
(“Test Works”). You may use up to three images and one video of watermarked Licensed Material per Test Work.
- You may elect to purchase high resolution images or videos that include the Licensed Material based on such Test Works via 250Mils Website in accordance with the terms herein.
You may distribute print versions of the Licensee Works and/or digital versions of the Licensee Works:
Print versions of the Licensee Works cannot exceed 10,000 stock-keeping units (“SKU Cap”).
If you expect to exceed the SKU Cap you must notify 250Mils in writing in advance within a reasonable amount of time of reaching the SKU Cap. You acknowledges that additional fees may apply to each stock-keeping unit in excess of the SKU Cap.
- You can share the Test Works created via 250Mils Website on social networking websites (each, a “Platform”) via links and/or Platform-branded buttons on the 250Mils Website; provided that you cannot reproduce and/or re-distribute the Licensed Material as a stand-alone image or video outside of such share functionality (i.e. where it no longer links back to the 250 Mils’ Website).
- You are prohibited from modifying the composite image or video as downloaded from 250Mils’ website or extracting any Licensed Material from the composite image or video.
- You shall not remove or obscure any copyright, attribution or other notices that are included on any Licensed Materials.